Tuesday, October 16, 2007

VOHRH stitching and some statsh

Last night was stitching on VOHRH night and I felt much less stress than I did last week. What was up with that???? I am working on the second square which for me is the Black Smith shop. Here is a snap of the progress.

or not....... something is up with this Blogger machine and the picture will not upload.
so on to other things....

I also got some stash:
CHS - Alphabet Blocks, the whole kit and Caboodle, I REALLY like this and will probably work this after VOHRH and then work the HOHRH. I like these big things from CHS. I also read that she is putting out a third pattern for the Hawk Run Hollow series. The titles I have seen rumored are, "People of".. or "Christmas at"... I can't wait!!!
The second thing is the 1798 Marking Sampler another gorgeous Quaker piece.
I also got Blue ribbon Designs "An Expression of Gratitude."
The last thing I received was ByGone Stitches - "A Quaker Christmas." OMG this is just super duper!!!!!! I saw than two weeks ago and immediately went to my ONS and ordered the chart. It is just packed with Quaker motifs. There are bits of colour here and there with Christmasy things but overall what a great piece!!!!
I also have a snap of these charts but can't post due to the blogger issues.

I will post the pics later in the day if blogger almighty is able. :)

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Take care,
edgar

1 comment:

  1. Very glad that Blogger decided to cooperate. :)

    I also can't wait to see the 3rd part of the Hawk Run series ....

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...