Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Working on Forgiveness

I was feeling kinda crappidy last night so I only did a tiny bit of stitching. I thought I was catching what everyone here at work has been passing around since before the Holidays or what Rico has been hacking away at for the past couple of weeks...sometimes I really think he will expel a lung or something he coughs so hard!!!
But, this morning I feel way better and after dropping off the car for the bi-annual smogging I have finally made it to work. Here is a snap of the leaves that I finished....



I was also asked about what pattern I used for the Winter House exchange.... it is an older chart from Prairie Schooler dated 2000 called "Home for Christmas." It is lifted from the middle of the third chart Seasons Greetings. I got this chart a long time ago and have always wanted an excuse to do some of them.

That's about it for today, I am running late......

Thanks for stopping by!!!!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. I love the colors of those leaves!

    I hope you and Rico will be able to enjoy some good health for the rest of the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking great, Edgar :)
    ((sending hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, Edgar, what have you been doing during my absence! You've finished Bea (GORGEOUS!), you've started a lovely new project, and you've written a dissertation on why you love to stitch. Phew. It was good to read it all in one go, but I think I'm going to have to stop by more often.

    Hope you feel better soon, and Rico too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Progress is still progress! Looks good :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "crappidy" - what a great word - do you mind if I steal it for when I am "crappidy"?? I hope you and Rico will feel better soon.

    Great start on Forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...