Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More stitchy stuff

After work I ran over to NIAH and picked up a chart I had ordered -


Not the best picture, but you get the idea - It is called Noah's Webster and is by Prairie Moon While there I picked up some other things - some for upcoming exchanges and some for future projects - no snap as I am not too sure what is going where. :)

Last night was Ingrid Bergman night at the movies at my house. The double feature was "Intermezzo" - 1939 with Leslie Howard. A really nice love story worth a look. The second feature was "Joan of Arc" - 1948 a beautiful if long film and not a good jump from the stage to film as the entire thing feels very stagy. Most of the actors rattle on a bit much and overact their parts - but Ingrid is in top form throughout!!
The DVD had no extras but was a very good transfer.
Jose Ferrer plays the Dauphin in this his first film appearance - he is very good in this roll.

More exchange stitching - so no snaps.

Thanks for stopping by!!

Take care
edgar

3 comments:

  1. I love that chart with the little pairs of letters getting onto the ark. Nice choice, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't seen this chart before - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not seen this before either - it's nice.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...