Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Reindeers in San Francisco

I was part of the Reindeer Games Exchange on the SBEBB and my partner was Carol over at Garden of Stitches - she has once again out done herself with this exchange!! Here is a snap -



and here is a close up of the actual stitched piece -


It is hanging on my new faux feather tree - I got this last weekend at Borders - I decided that I wanted to highlight these wonderful stitched pieces that I have been getting and not have them get lost on a big tree ( I don't have enough to do a big tree - yet) - so what better place than on a small tree with them all together. I will try and find a really great feather tree by next year for them - but just look at this lovely ornament - so delicate and covered in beading - I just love it!!! Carol also included some great goodies - some super finishing things, a sticky reindeer for the window, some great mints and a chart from my wish list - I have been super spoiled by both Carol and Amy with these last two exchanges!!!!

That's about it for today - Thanks for stopping by - and Michele - it is a scrumptious gingerbread/mint cookie smell - how Christmasy is that!! Thanks for all the super comments!!!!

Take care -
edgar

13 comments:

  1. What a wonderful exchange!

    I thought I would let you know that I never recevied my birthday exchange from the SBBC (my birthday was in October). I could not find your email address so this was the only place to let you know. Email when you have a chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so very, very welcome - it is always a treat to spoil you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that reindeer ornament. Do you happen to know where it came from? You have been spoiled lately...congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely reindeer ornament - so pretty!

    Are you going to join the 2009 Christmas Challenge Edgar?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ornament. And what a fabulous exchange. You have had some great partners.

    How a photo of ALL the ornaments on your tree?

    ReplyDelete
  6. another wonderful exchange! Love the ornie:) You are very lucky!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. whate a great exchange! you were very well spoiled there! love the reindeers!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your exchange is brill looks really great by the way come look at my blog i have tagged you lol its fun honest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great Reindeer exchange! Love the little tree!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. the reindeer ornament is really cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely ornament. Carol always does such a great job. Love you blog by the way! Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh, what a great selection of goodies. I keep telling myself 'it's time to get into another exchange'. But it's an effort these days to just exchange the pajamas for regular clothing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another lovely ornament for you!! I love the idea of the feather tree to show off the stitched pieces...I'm so happy you're being spoiled - it's fun to share in your happiness!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...