Tuesday, March 15, 2011

TWO Days Left

Gentle Readers and Dear Friends thank you all so very much for the kind words about Shores and the new start.  Both are wonderfully entertaining and relaxing projects to work on - and isn't that what this is all about.  Although at times it can be frustrating - running out of floss, wrong colour used, mis counting, the dreaded frogs... most of the time it is a great hobby - this stitching we do.  Last night I worked some on ABC Hornbook, but not enough was accomplished for even a craptsatique snap.
__________

I just wanted to mention that there are only TWO days left to throw in for the St Patrick's Gift Away.  If you wanted to enter - and all are welcomed - just click HERE and leave a little comment letting me know.  That's it, no fuss, no muss (I have always wondered what "muss" is??) 
________

There you go sports fans - a short post today.  Thanks for stopping by, do come again!!

Take care,
edgar

2 comments:

  1. According to the dictionary muss means:
    tr.v. mussed, muss·ing, muss·es
    To make messy or untidy; rumple.
    n.
    A state of disorder; a mess
    [Probably alteration of mess.]

    Hope that helps. :)

    By the way I didn't get to comment yesterday but I love, love, love your progress on Shores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always figured "muss" was the best way to describe what my naturally curly hair looks like in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...