Tuesday, April 22, 2014

A Stitching Snap

Gentle Friends, I hope everyone had a blessed Easter.  It was a low key one for us starting off Friday evening with services for Good Friday.  The weekend itself was a lovely four days off. We sat around with the TV going, watching TCM and assorted DVD's. 

 I did get a bit further along on SMS.  
Here's where she stood last night before getting rolled up and put away.....


......  I put this on the floor to get an overall snap of it, and from the peanut gallery (Rico) the comment I got was "That's a really big one this time!!" - and the who hounds were all over it, you can't see them but there are quite a few hairs that didn't get shaken off.
_____________

That's about it for today sports fans.  Thanks for stopping by, dos top again!!

Take care,
edgar

12 comments:

  1. I'm glad to read you had a lovely Easter. your sampler is coming along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's looking so nice. Awww cracks me up that the who hounds were all over it...they are just so adorable.

    Happy Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so pretty and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's looking lovely, Edgar! Well done. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You stitch such beautiful samplers! The hair from the who hounds add a little history!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My first thought when I saw the photo was...Where are the who hounds?? Cats won't be shooed away...who hounds are obviously better trained! Love the sampler!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you had a nice Easter. Your sampler is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a precious sampler! I love the cornflower blue color you are using. Can you tell me the name of that color.

    My dog loves to claim my stitching as her resting spot sometimes. She has short black hairs so I find it days later Silly hounds :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's so beautiful! Hard to get a picture of something so big. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is turning out beautiful! Love seeing the progress on it.

    And here I thought it was just cats that love to leave some of their fur behind! :)

    Laur

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...