Friday, August 7, 2015

A Pooch Posting or Getting Ready for Hallowe'en!!

Gentle Friends, this time of year I am focused on the Fall, my favorite time of year!!  and - with Fall comes some of the highlights of the year, kicking off with all hallows Eve, or Hallowe'en!!   We have some fun costumes for the who hounds and were recently given another custom ....

... it's the Wahumpa in the guise of an Ewok, or as we like to call him - the Chi-Wok!  I'm thinking that the Hump really didn't like being dressed up and when Rico put him down he fled to the sofa....

  ....and the comfort of Lolly....  
______________________

 Here's a snap just before we all went to bed......

....  Peaches was really warm, comfy and nestled in the pillows on the sofa.....  about two seconds after this snap she was charging up stairs because I said "bedtime."  I think she was totally ready!!
______________

That wraps up the week - thanks for stopping by have a wonderful weekend and do stop again!!!

Take care,
edgar

11 comments:

  1. Cute costume. Such sweet dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable costumes!! Our cat, Bella, would revolt if we tried to put her in a costume.

    I'm glad to see I'm not the only person looking forward to autumn. I've been going through my stash of fall themed cross stitch patterns. And today my sister and I brought fall candles from Bath & Body Works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Don't you just love how they all know certain words -- dinner time, bedtime, walk. My Dottie has even figured out that when I say stroll (instead of walk because she gets too excited) that she's going for a walk. Heck, I just have to think the word walk and Dottie is jumping all over the place and ready to go, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha…I love your Pup posts! Your dogs are just too cute ~ in and out of Halloween costumes. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love pictures and stories of the Who Hounds! I think they need their own reality show: Real Who Hounds of San Francisco! :)

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...