Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The day After.....

Gentle Friends...  with my family in town, on Friday we decided to do some shopping and looking around down on Market Street.....  of course there were about a bazillion other people also looking around and shopping, but it is that time of year and there were all those sales going on.......

....  one of the places we hit was the Westfeild San Francisco Center and up on the 3rd or 4th floor was Santa himself......  I got the stink eye from the "Helper Elf" with Santa when I was trying to get a snaperoo,  but I just let it go and walked around a bit and got this shot.... the Westfeild was decorated and looked really festive , up under the Dome they were projecting snowflakes spinning and falling, none of the pictures I took really show it - you can click HERE and see last years snap of the Dome, this year the snowflakes filled each lunette and were spinning additionally there were pinpoint lights moving about like falling snow.......

... for lunch we headed to a favorite burger place....

... Rico and I had burgers and fries.....

....  this is a close up of the garlic fries, and they were really full of garlic!!  

They had decided to stay in an Hotel downtown and here are a couple of shots from the room.... 


.... here we are Saturday morning at breakfast.....  my Sister, Niece, the Rico-nator and BIL....  we were sitting upstairs at the Grove, a nice little cafe near the Hotel.
________________________

That about wraps up the weekend, thanks for stopping by do stop again soon!!

Take care,
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Lovely family time you've been having.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Edgar: What a beautiful family picture, oh my goodness, Rico has smiling eyes, I love it.
    Your sister is beautiful as well as your niece, your brother-in-law is so cute. is so cute
    I hope you picked up some good deals.
    I hope your needle is smoking away this time of year, mine is.

    Merry Christmas
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you all had a great time. Such pretty decorations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great family picture! That burger and fries meal looks TASTY!
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...