Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Little Nuts

Gentle Friends, we had a lovely few days off!!  Not nearly enough, and now a distant memory.... but we did some fun things!! and over the next few days I will be bringing you quit a few snaps and a little commentary.....  

We started off the long weekend with a quick trip out to the Mall.   We needed some chicken from Trader Joe's for the Who Hounds and while we were out there I was going to get a new pair of shoes.  Macy's was having a sale and I had a coupon in my hot little hand!!....

 ...here they are, comfortable enough for the plane and dressy enough for when I need them to be.  I live in Chucks daily and have upwards of 25+ pairs of those, but occasionally I need something a bit more than a tennis shoe!!  On the way back to the car we stopped off in the food court for some dinner to go....  then we were walking past the Swarovski store and they had some sparklies in the window....

...  in a display case they had set up an Swarovski Elsa and Olaf from "Frozen" and along with them were some 2016 snowflake Christmas ornaments!!  Now I realize it is just March, but I know they will run out of these things by mid Summer - Usually they do come in until August, but I guess with the "Frozen" stuff, snowflakes sort of go...  so I picked up my annual ornament to add to the ever growing pile!!
________________________

That starts off the weekend sports fans, thanks for stopping by and do stop back by!!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. I live in my Merrell tennis shoes - but I have a similar pair of "sorta dressy" black Merrells that look a lot like these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to the rest of the posts. The shoes are very classy and the snowflake very pretty. Good job shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ornament is so pretty, and I absolutely would have bought it early too.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ornament is lovely and, hey! it's never too early for Christmas in my opinion. If you don't buy it when you see it, it's gone. At least that's been my experience. And I love Clark Shoes...

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...