Monday, July 11, 2016

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, still working on Sojourner..... here she is at the moment.....

... I thought I would fill in the grassy area first then the deer, quail and fruits.....
___________________

The weekend was a really lovely, quite foggy and breezy for most of Saturday, so the temps hovered in the upper 50's and low 60's so we had a little heat on... then Sunday the temps crawled into the upper 60's and we turned off the heater and had the door open onto the balcony...,
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

13 comments:

  1. It looks more lovely each time I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still beautiful. We have enjoyed windows open weather for the past two days with weather clear and in the low 70s, but we are expecting high 80s and maybe 90s for the rest of the week and through the weekend. Thank goodness for central ac. Would love to have your cool weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful piece and I am amazed with every post, at the detail and work in that border.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It just gets more beautiful! I love this. I so hope you post a picture of it after you have it framed.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is looking lovely Edgar.
    I would love your temps, Perth sat at around 9 deg Celsius on Saturday brrrr.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely sampler. I love the design, the colors and of course, your stitching! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's going to be a beauty when it's done, Edgar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know I say this every time but it's true, this piece is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just lovely. Looking forward to seeing it finished and displayed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have said it before, this is a beautiful piece!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! Wish I could be in SF!

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...