Thursday, July 7, 2016

A Little Thrifting

Gentle Friends, the thrift/consignment shops were kind of a bust this week, 
but we hit two nice Estate sales...


... one of the Estate sales was really good for DVD's... and although there were many of them I already had there were quite a few that I didn;t.... The International collection of Charlie Chan films with Werner Olan - where Charlie goes to London , Paris, Egypt and Shanghai, Sargent York, Julia, Stella Dallas, the Frankenstein Legacy 5 Film Collection, the Granda Television Production of Hemnry VIII and Bride of Frankenstein and Edward the King about Edward VII.  At another estate sale where some super books and I only bought two history books  (I have far too many books at this point to buy very many more!!) and I found a Heisey Greek key patterned Powder box - some great finds for a "Bust" weekend!!
______________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks again for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you did very well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love seeing what treasures you find out and about!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky you. I love Charlie Chan.

    JHM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so nice to read your blog, Edgar, on a day full of worldy despair. I always enjoy seeing what you've found on your thrifting jaunts! You have a fabulous eye.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, sounds like you picked up some bargains :)

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...