Thursday, September 8, 2016

Thrifty Thursday

Gentle Friends, even though we did a whole lot of nothing over the weekend, we did make it out thrifting and to a couple of estate sales...  I found some things...

... a nice copy of a great little Christmas book and a nice pair of sterling candlesticks - although made in the 1930's they are 18th-century reproductions... and they cleaned up really well!!
__________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks again for stopping by, dos top again!!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful candlesticks! I always enjoy seeing the treasures you find. :)
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the candlesticks! The book looks like a fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Edgar, I've been inspired and have Santa's Biography on hold at my library. It should be an interesting story.

    ReplyDelete

Another Rabbit Hole......

 Gentle Friends, here's a snaperoo of Sarah... ... I'd be further along if it weren't for my phone.  My phone you say!  Specific...