Monday, January 9, 2017

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, well, it's Monday morning again and we've come through a very wet, windy and a bit wild weekend and it's only the second week of the new year.  We did make it out to the stores Saturday and made it through the rain to 8 am Mass, aside from that we stayed in most of Sunday and I got a bit more done on Sarah....  here's a snap...

... there is just one more alphabet to stitch, an over one lower case that fits in the space between the box and cursive alphabets.
_________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

15 comments:

  1. Wow, Edgar! Sarah is looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress! A real labour of love with over one stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: Sarah I beautiful, what a lovely Sampler.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you got quite a bit done. The colors are so pretty in this. Do you have a 'sampler wall'? I would love to see how you display your stitching. I have very little wall space in my home. I've been watching Vonna's tutorials about finishing pillows and I'm getting real close to declaring myself a finisher! Well, at least a small pillow finisher. Hope you have a wonderful week.

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well look at you go! She's looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We have been hearing about your weather Edgar. Stay warm and safe. The stitching looks wonderful. Actually this is good weather for stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  7. looks lovely Edgar :) wishing you a wonderful stitchy new year and oooo egg nog not had that in years ... love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Over one always looks so delicate and is going to be super amongst the others.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're making good progress on Sarah. You definitely have younger eyes than me, I'm starting to think I need a magnifier if I get smaller than 18 ct!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your stitching is so beautiful! Those berries are divine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just so pretty! I bet you are even further along now.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...