Monday, March 27, 2017

A Little Stitchin'

Gentle Friends, making a little headway with AotH, here's a snap...


.. I've been switching up floss colors as I stitch along, I'll stitch something, not like it, frog it out then restitch in another color.... it's slow going, but I'm happier with the results.....  a major change I really like is to do away with all the slight variations in white that are called for and stitch all the snow bits in GAST "Snowball"... 
______________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

6 comments:

  1. Dearest Edgar: This is a lovely design, I am like you I change out colors.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this. i really must get mine out to start soon. The tip about switching all of the whites is great, thanks so much for sharing that idea. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the substitutions you made for the house. I'm not thrilled with how my first block turned out, even after starting over with darker linen.

    ReplyDelete

“In every end, there is also a beginning.”

 Gentle Friends, I finished the sampler last night and here's a snaperooo... Village Square Sampler from Samplers Remembered   1/8 - 3/2...