Wednesday, July 12, 2017

A Little Breakfast

Gentle Freinds, after Mass we headed south of Market to a little neighborhood place called Rocco's...

 ... it's a place we've heard about from quite a few people but just started trying out recently...


 ...like most places here in the City they have quite a few brunchy type specials....

.... it's a great neighborhood place and with so many things to look at on the walls...


 _______________

I usually remember to take a snap when the plates hit the table but forgot this time and about half way through took my snaps....

... I had a short stack, eggs over easy and a side of Italian sausage...

... Rico had poached eggs (hard) on English muffin, grilled tomato, avocado and as always....

.... he ordered a side of french fries!!  These were especially good since they sprinkle some kind of seasoning on them and that makes them really good!!
____________________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

5 comments:

  1. My mouth is watering!

    :-)

    MaryO1230

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for brunch, you two, I really enjoyed it...somehow I'm still hungry LOL.
    What a fun place for a Sunday brunch, and I drooled over both of your breakfasts...do not get me started on the fries. I'm such a fry freak, my favorite meal is a dinner salad, steak fries on the side, and a slice of pie ala mode...throw in a diet coke with lots of ice and I'm one happy little camper.
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: Looks yummy, a friend has mentioned this place before on blogger.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. I miss that place! And of course, you and Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks wonderful, I think I need a trip to SF just to eat!!!!

    ReplyDelete

It's Spring!!

Gentle Friends, a lovely variation of Vivaldis's first movement of Spring....  bright and cheerful........ ________________ The year mov...