Friday, July 28, 2017

A Little Fall Color

Gentle friends, I didn't want the week to go by with out another post... so it'll be another sort of stitching post.... I'm stitching away on "October" and have shifted out some of the colors already and then thought I wanted to increase the orange flosses...... 


... so I went back through my floss stash and pulled all the orange shaded flosses I could find..... I was really surprised at how many I had and how slight some of the variations were.....  BTW I am loving this block immensely!!!
_______________

Have a super weekend sports fans see you next week!!

Take care,
edgar

10 comments:

  1. What a wonderful assortment of orange threads you have, Edgar! I look forward to seeing your October block. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is a whole lot of orange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice colourful block this will be

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, you have so many wonderful flosses in orange. I am wondering exactly how many flosses you have altogether, I mainly buy DMC so only buy other brands if they are needed for a project. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fall colors! {{sigh}} I have to admit that I already have Fall Fever and it's not even August yet. Your oranges are gorgeous, looking forward to seeing the October block. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful assortment of oranges...it's been awhile since I've stopped by for a visit. Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice colourful block this will be


    ตารางบอล

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous pile of orange floss! I always love seeing stuff grouped together that is the same color! Looking forward to seeing what you choose.

    ReplyDelete

Flowers and Fruit

 Gentle Friends, I wrapped up the centre square stitching... here's a snaperooo... ... I thought about straightening up the baskets and ...