Thursday, August 10, 2017

A Little Thrifting

Gentle Friends,  out and about over the weekend and I picked up a few fun things...


... from L to R... I found the beautiful bright cut pitcher at the Salvation army.  The matching glass was nowhere near it, in fact, it was mixed in on the shelves of plain glassware on the far side of the store.  It seemed odd to me that they were not being sold together. I only found a single glass, but there may be more out there and I'll be looking ...  The cute duck cream and sugar really are not me at all but in the moment I fell for their charm and brought them home.  It was a lovely afternoon and after shopping, we headed over to Los Jalisco for lunch and then home to do laundry.
______________

That's about it for today sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

3 comments:

  1. The pitcher and glass are stunning - good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cut glass pitcher and glass are just beautiful! Sounds like a fun way to spend the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The single glass and pitcher are perfect for water in a guest room! But I'm sure you'll find the matching glasses--you're a master! Personally I love the ducks. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...