Wednesday, October 4, 2017

A Little Baking

Gentle Friends, since it's Fall - Yea!! - my mind always turns to pumpkins..... and this past weekend was no different.  I got busy looking for something to make and landed on a recipe for "Coffee Shop Pumpkin Scones."  I found one at allrecipes and it turned out to be really easy and quite tasty!!  Here's a snaperoo...


... you can also tell its Fall around our house since Oogie Boogie is on the counter along with my Hallowe'en mug!!  As with most recipes, I made a couple of changes.  Instead of the 4 spices called for, I used my own Pumpkin Pie Spice blend of 6 spices - the recipe for that can be found HERE.  I also double the glaze and again only used my PPS blend.  These treats came together quickly and were really good - so easy and good work for me - it's a keeper!!
________________

There you go sports fans, thanks for stopping by do stop again!!

Take care,
edgar

4 comments:

  1. Your pumpkin scones look positively divine, Edgar. Oogie Boogie makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never get tired of seeing Oogie Boogie! Those scones look very tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dearest Edgar: They look wonderful and yummy.
    Oogie Boogie looks like he is ready to dive in and have one.

    Blessings
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zowie! I LOVE pumpkin scones. I see myself diving into these with a cup of hot tea, a good book and a kitty on my lap! :-)

    Thanks Edgar! Have a great day.

    MaryO1230

    ReplyDelete

A Damp Weekend

 Gentle Friends, still stitching away on Sarah, and here's a snaperoo... ... I like all the little bits of "wonky" that are pa...